Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally Progress

I like many people have multi-tasked myself to death. I go to school full time and I'm a mom. I volunteer and over commit myself on a daily basis. With my husband gone so much I am basically a single mom. Many times quilting falls to the wayside. I'm so glad that I had this weekend to work on my quilts, and catch up on my 100 hours in my Tivo (see still multi tasking)! I have so many UFO's and projects that I want to start... Like the Halloween quilt I saw at Linda's (too cute!!) that I am having to tell myself No - (this is something that I don't do very often, especially when it comes to quilting!) I have to make progress on many of the quilts that I have that are almost there. Yesterday I achieved that - I am making progress. I am doing a block of the month through Alex Andersons site and I am proud to say that I have made it to April!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! Today I want to get to May ... but the pumpkin patch is calling and I have to decorate the house for Halloween and the dishes are getting that crusty thing to them - So no more blogging today - just sewing (in my free time!)

And yes - I did use the seam ripper!


2 comments: